BCRich content...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCRich content...

Top - '76 seagull II, '82 bich6, '80 bich10, '81 eagle, '78 eagle, '78 eagle
    bottom - '78 seagull, '81 mockingbird, '79 mockingbird, '80 mockingbird, '78 mockingbird, '78 mockingbird

I wish they made more Jacksons in natural finishes.

Very Cool ! Looks like you have a thing for Shorthorn Mockingbirds.

Comment

Love the Seagull II mate. Where did you find that? Are these going to be in Touchard's book? My Eagle will be!
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Wowzers.

Comment

Nice! Always loved your BC collection, Jamie. What do those things weigh?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Badass! But you need a 'lock in the flock with the mocks to really rock.

Comment

Awesome. Gorgeous, every one of them.

Comment

That's a lot of purty cutting boards. LOL. J/K. Very cool stuff, love the Mockingbirds, especially.

Comment

It was on ebay a long time ago. I don't think people knew what it was as it went pretty cheap considering how rare they are. I have not been contacted by Matt about the book, so they will not be in it. The seagulls and Bich10 are definitely deserving, from what I was told only a dozen full koa bich10s were built and the stringered seagulls maybe 10.

They aren't that heavy, most of them are about the weight of a soloist,1 of the maple mocks is heavy like 70s LP heavy. 2 of the Red wing and the seagull II both koa are very light.

yes I like shorthorn mocks, I like the look of the regular mock better but most of them are very neck heavy.

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                  Love the Seagull II mate. Where did you find that? Are these going to be in Touchard's book? My Eagle will be!

Comment

Nice. They look heavy!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wait. Are those all yours? Holy cow.

Comment

Most excellent

Comment

WOW! You could sell that collection and buy a Porsche 911 Turbo (literally)!

I'm a mega Eagle fan. If I had unlimited funds for guitars, I'd have an army of them. They'd be my standard guitar the way Strats are for many people. But I missed my best chances for nice USA Eagles years ago, and since then prices have more than doubled.

I wish they would make midpriced B.C. Rich guitars that compete with the nicer LTDs (selling price in $900-$1300 new with hardshell case).
                          '95 Charvel San Dimas USA Model I Koa - BKP
                          '91 Charvel 650 Custom - EMG 85/SLV/SLV+SPC
                          '92 Jackson Soloist Pro MIJ
                          '91 Charvel 475 Exotic Cherry Sunburst - Duncan PATB set
                          '90 Charvel 475 XL
                          '10 Charvel San Dimas MIJ Style 1 2H - JB/'59
                          Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp/Stereo Simul-Class 2:90
                          Mesa Boogie MkIII+ Simul-Class & MkIVb with Mark Series stack
                          Marshall JVM410H

Comment

Nice flock, Jamie!

Comment

Niiiiice

Comment

Working...
                              X