NGMWD - Custom GMW San Dimas DAY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGMWD - Custom GMW San Dimas DAY!!

Just got the photos for this bad boy that Lee Garver whipped up at GMW! Going to pick it up tomorrow!

Specs:
    Charvel USA Neck with fret level + hard rolling of edges
    Maple body
    Top Mounted OFR + Big brass block upgrade
    SD Custom 5 an 59 neck
    Vintage white paint job

Looks awesome - everyone's gotta have a white guitar.

Spent three hours at Lee's place this Saturday and wow what a guy! He's so quick with his work... And this thing is a beast!

Comment

yeah, I've started calculating how long it's going to take me to save up for a Firefox (I think that's the name of the Thunderbird style) I saw that White SS with one humbucker on the site (sold of course) and had very dirty thoughts (lol)
      I think they are the direction I'm headed, they make as close visually as I could hope for, and if I can get them to make the neck feel of my Hailfire I'd be in heaven
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Congrats on the upgraded Charvel. Lee does great work and seems to be having a lot of fun hot-rodding and refinning all these guitars. He's got one of my guitars right now and I'm waiting to see some progress pics of the graphic work. Should be pretty cool when this one is done.

Comment

What was it I was at his shop for three hours and saw a lot of his projects.

Comment

Originally posted by djpharoah View Post
            What was it I was at his shop for three hours and saw a lot of his projects.
            It's a KE3 that's getting an overhaul. Pretty sure the body and neck are out with the graphic guy that Lee is using. I traded emails with Lee this weekend and he hasn't gotten it back yet. Keeping my fingers crossed it comes in soon.

Comment

Working...
            X