2016 Fender Elite Stratocaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! Can't wait to get it.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I had one of those mahogany body USA Strats that needed new frets once and since it had a rosewood fingerboard I had my buddy change the radius from 9.5" to 12" and drop in some stainless frets. The straight 12" radius was a really nice player.

Like a dumb azz I went and sold it for whore red Model 6. lol The Charvel was cool too, but I eventually got over that one too. lol

Look forward to pics of your G&L when you get it in!

Comment

I realized yesterday I've got an old white Fender Strat body sitting in my basement, an old black H/S San Dimas pickguard that Chucksplatter or someone here gave me a long time ago, it needs to be cut for a Floyd, and a Carvin Bolt neck with ebony board. I think the Bolt is 12" radius, but I'm not sure. I've gotta get some tung oil or something on the back of the raw neck and put everything together and wire it up... eventually.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I realized yesterday I've got an old white Fender Strat body sitting in my basement, an old black H/S San Dimas pickguard that Chucksplatter or someone here gave me a long time ago, it needs to be cut for a Floyd, and a Carvin Bolt neck with ebony board. I think the Bolt is 12" radius, but I'm not sure. I've gotta get some tung oil or something on the back of the raw neck and put everything together and wire it up... eventually.
          Now you're talking, it's hot rod time again!

Comment

Working...
          X