NGD - Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Anderson

I've always wanted an Anderson ever since playing one in Austin back in 92 or 93.

Been on the lookout for a drop top w/Floyd in Natural Arctic Blue for a while, so when I saw this one...

Plays great & sounds great. Wish I would have bought one of these sooner.

That is beautiful! I've been curious about them too. Great to hear they are as good as they appear. Congrats!
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

That's a real beauty! Love the top on that!

Comment

Looks cool, real nice quilt on that one. Congrats.

Nice JSX behind it, too.

Comment

Awesome!
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Beautiful ! What are those pickups with the big pole pieces ?

Comment

Nice one! Congrats.

Comment

yeah, that is awesome! Is it a newer one with the A-wedgie neck join? Those are awesome - super sustainy IMO..
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Thanks all.

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                  Beautiful ! What are those pickups with the big pole pieces ?
                  They're Anderson pickups - H1 in the neck, SF1 in the middle & a H2+ in the bridge.

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                  yeah, that is awesome! Is it a newer one with the A-wedgie neck join? Those are awesome - super sustainy IMO..
                  Yep, it's the wedgie two screw neck joint.

Comment

Wow that is the widest quilt I've seen on anything. I'm a big fan of Tom's work. A buddy has an old Schecter Pete Townsend that was built by Tom. God knows what that is worth today...

Comment

Anderson's are top-notch, and that is a beauty- congrats!

Comment

that smokes! what a top. and I've heard of their quality.

so with the wedgie neck joint, it appears it has the two screws and also an internal dowel hole in the middle?
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I remember seeing this one online. I think I posted it on the Anderson forum because I was so enamored. Anyway, enjoy, it's a beauty. I have owned 6 andersons over the years and still have one from 1988. They are great guitars! If you are in the L.A. area, you should drop by the factory. Tom will give you a quick tour if you email him ahead of time. I did that last spring right before their big flood.

Comment

sweet. I used to lust over the Andersons in the Pro Audio Music Supply catalogues. They, and the Pensa-Suhrs, looked like the cream of the crop in an ocean of Ibanezes, Fenders & Gibsons back in the late 80s
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              sweet. I used to lust over the Andersons in the Pro Audio Music Supply catalogues. They, and the Pensa-Suhrs, looked like the cream of the crop in an ocean of Ibanezes, Fenders & Gibsons back in the late 80s
                              Vitamin, see if this brings back memories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYwAPapZxg

Comment

Working...
                              X