NGD. Mayones Setius Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD. Mayones Setius Pro

I get a lot of gear in and out. You would all go nuts if posted everything but this one is special. I don't know I might hold onto this one. The neck is a dream. The weight of it is heavy but perfect. The carves are awesome. The frets awesome blah blah blah.
    Attached Files
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

ferk. They should do more in light colours. Love some trans yellow. Got more pics?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I will get some and post them. There are a lot of great builders out there Mayones deserves their reputation as one of them for sure.

Comment

I threw on an old Pain of Salvation concert DVD last weekend & noticed that both guitarists were playing them. Don't know how many times I've watched but never noticed before.

You see so many trans black & dark coloured Mayones. Very cool to see a bright one for change
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I actually am a huge Trans black fan. Oddly I have a Trans black prs and a yellow Mayones. Normally that would be the other way around!

Comment

Wow, that's hot! Love the neck-to-body joint. Wood back covers, recessed of course.
            Never heard of that maker, but it's great!

Comment

Nice! I've heard good things about them. What kind of trem is that?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

TJ

It's a schaller. The guitar feels like a weapon. It is quite impressive.

Comment

Cool. I've never seen a lo-pro Schaller before. I guess they're pretty new?

Comment

They may just be more available in Europe? I've seen a few Mayones with them? I'm not really knowledgeable on the build history honestly. I just wanted to try one out.

http://www.mayones.com/en/katalog/setius/setius_pro

This says the Schaller is discontinued so I think it is older not sure how old though.

Comment

Interesting. Maybe it is a European thing. I've heard of Mayones before, just have never seen one in person. It sure looks awesome, though!

Comment

I burn through shit all the time. I always wanted to try a Mayones. Definitely awesome. One of the main reasons I ordered a sully was because I wanted to make sure I kept a guitar long enough to pass on to my son lol.

Not really realizing that this would be the case but the Mayones neck is honestly I think my favorite of all time. This one is a few shekels more being a pro and a figured top but the standards can be found somewhat reasonable, as much as any Suhr or New Jackson for sure and worth checking out.

Comment

Working...
                        X