ESP Horizon III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP Horizon III

Saw an ESP Horizon in a MF catalog and they seem like a cool guitar but seems too good for the price. They are listed as an ESP and not a LTD but the logo is a different variation of the usual logo. I have got to be missing something.
    Also, what about the Horizon II?
    No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

They changed last year or the year before to the EII logo. They are pretty sweet guitars.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hell yes. I played a H3 a while back and loved it. I'm not sure of the model but it had the Gumby headstock, not the pointy one and wasn't a LTD. As far as the H2...well I'd rather own a nice Soloist.

edit: Ok I looked up the MF Horizon and it has that pointy headstock...not a winner IMHO. Just doesn't work with that body style. Probably a great guitar though.

Comment

Looks like they would be worth a try.
        I see they are ESP Standard series which I guess is a step above the LTD but below the custom and USA made?
        No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Correct.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

From what I understand the high end LTDs and the ESP Sig Series got folded into EII. They did it to make the actual ESP logo more prestigious.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I think ESP wanted to phase out their "ESP Standard" line and make all guitars marked as ESP closer to custom shop level. They tried LTD Elite branding first, and now E-II. Both of those lines should be Japan made.

Comment

Working...
              X