BC Rich Forum ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich Forum ?

What is the main BC Rich Forum ? I've tried to sign up several times over the past year for bcrichplayers.com and they never ever acknowledge your signup and send you login information.

Good luck over there. I didn't get much from that forum cause I don't own those Holy Grail BC Rich guitars. Seemed like you weren't too important if you just had NJ Series stuff.. that is my 2 cents/

Comment

I'm not sure how active that site is anymore.
      I do know the mods were hardly ever there.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

If you're on FaceBook try joining BC Rich Junkies. They're pretty active and seem to be knowledgable.
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I refuse to do Facebook, Twitter or any of that privacy invading BS. Oh well, I'll get my BC Rich info from the JCF

Comment

Facebook knows as much or as lil as you let it know. It's not psychic and can't pull info out of thin air. You could safely join and tell it what you want. As long as you don't link it in to other sites you should be fine.
            In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
              Facebook knows as much or as lil as you let it know. It's not psychic and can't pull info out of thin air. You could safely join and tell it what you want. As long as you don't link it in to other sites you should be fine.

Not true.
              Facebook installs software onto your pc, and it will learn things about you that you do not put on FaceBook.

I am typically a paranoid individual, but this isn't me and my knowledge of how much 'they' are spying.
              The ads on Facebook. Have you ever looked at them? Items you look up on eBay appear. Amazon. Sears. Target. Google a medical disorder and you find Facebook ads about curing it.

Its not based on cookies or browser history. Nor is it about logging into Yahoo with a Facebook account.
              Its the software that Facebook installs.
              I have multiple browsers, each with a separate purpose, and usually run in private/incognito mode. There are no cookies or history, and yet I am currently looking at Facebook ads for 25 feet HDMI cables from Sears. Which is something I looked at (I have a gift card) on another browser and all cookies were deleted before I signed in to Facebook.

And mobile facebook is worse because you allow gps locating, access to your address book and any other app you have on your phone. And now they talking about using your microphone to record conversations.

They know things. And not just things that you tell it.
              Facebook is has a memory like God. It sees everything.

Comment

depending on what kind of info you want, i can help or find someone that can. the BCR forums are kind of a mess, due to pissing matches and guys who hold grudges over the use, misuse, sharing or lack of sharing of the serial # logs that were being kept by a few members. Personally i stay out of that shit, im "friendly" w most of the BCR guys who are online....too old to care about the BS, just like the guitars. I actually sold a couple and added a couple since this pic, NICE ones.

Comment

Working...
                X