Fernandes RR JS100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes RR JS100?

Hi anyone know anything about these as I'm thinking of buying one. I believe they were made in the same factory as the early 90's MIJ RRs

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/rhoa...ication-01.htm

Thanks

all I know is that those are the guitars that Kai Hansen played in helloween, and were the platform for his ESP sig model.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I got to play one waaaay back in the early '90s. Really nice - If the headstock logo was covered, I'd have believed it was a Japanese Pro model Rhoads.
      Apart from the trem, now that I think more about it. It had some hokey "locking" system on the bridge, that was supposed to stop it floating when the arm was swivelled to a certain postion. Couldn't get on with that at all...

Comment

Yeah I think they are pretty much identical to the Pro's however half the price. I'm gonna take the fernandes trem out & put a gotoh in & some blackouts

Comment

Bastard! Where did you find that, I've been looking for one for ages?
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Got a mate working in japan so he's bringing back when he returns. They don't come up very often and I think the rr pros are going the same way, never see them on eBay anymore

Comment

Those are pretty hard to find good score!!
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I'm looking forward to receiving it, there were a few going however this one needed the least work doing to it. This one has a larger fernandes logo on the headstock without the limited edition print which I've only seen once before so I'm guessing it was one of the early ones.
                Last edited by Monkeychunki; 07-28-2014, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X