Ngd !! Prs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd !! Prs

Honestly, a PRS was not anywhere on my want list. Until I played this, then it was a done deal. I acquired this beast in a trade (its brand new) which I kind of fell into. I wasn't really looking for anything it was just right place, right time, right conversation. A fair deal all around. Anyways, I'm really happy with it. It plays fantastic. Looks good, sounds awesome. Feels "expensive" (I love me some ebony). The build quality? I haven't found any flaws at all. Good on PRS for building something modern like this. The specs are there if anyone is interested. This one is 2013, not 2014 but nothing has change that I'm aware of. Awesome way to start a long weekend! Hope I get some time to molest it over the next few days......Sorry for the crappy pictures.

http://www.prsguitars.com/setorero/specs.php

IMG_20140515_190532.jpgIMG_20140515_190542.jpgIMG_20140515_190552.jpg
    IMG_20140515_190610.jpgIMG_20140515_190628.jpgIMG_20140515_190639.jpg
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Cool! I remember when those came out. Love that color.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome! I have a PRS SE 245 single cut and the quality is fantastic!

Comment

Nice... What EMG's are in it? Does it have a 25 inch scale? (Standard on PRS). If so, how is the Floyd with that Scale length?

Comment

Excellent ! More World Guitars Korea goodness !

Comment

I've played one of those. It doesn't look like much, but when you pick it up to play it, it has a feel that screams "play me". Very comfy guitar, congrats!!!
            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
              Nice... What EMG's are in it? Does it have a 25 inch scale? (Standard on PRS). If so, how is the Floyd with that Scale length?
              EMG 81/85. The scale is 25 1/2 I believe. The OFR is great so far. No issues.
              Last edited by dvscool; 05-17-2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

So far I love it, but I don't even have a full hour on it yet. I think these are a steal for the price. I never even considered a PRS before playing this.....

Comment

Nice guitar. I had a PRS SE Singlecut. The only thing I didn't like was the fret wire. Too short. I like jumbo's so I traded it for My SDX Adrian Smith Jackson. Enjoy it!!

Comment

That's awesome. I'd love one like that, ever since I saw Opeth playing PRS guitars years ago. Every time I watch the "Lamentations" DVD I get on ebay and look up Custom 24s.
                    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

I got one of those when they first came out. Threw the 81X/85X combo in it for a couple of years then recently swapped those for the 57/66 pickups. It was my 3rd guitar. Now I'm up to 18 and it's still probably my favorite. Excellent, excellent guitar.

Comment

I finally got a good hour in ( kids make that an issue at times). I really like it. I'm not about to say is the best guitar I have ever played. but I did have a big dumb grin when I put it down.....

Comment

Working...
                        X