NGD - PRS SE Orianthi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - PRS SE Orianthi

Got this one for 50% off because it's a discontinued model. Korina body with a maple top (flame veneer), maple set neck, ebony fretboard, wide-thin neck...love it. This is my 4th SE and I'm tempted to say that for the cash they're the best imports out there right now.

Very nice.

Comment

Cool.

I didn't realize they were discontinued. I have a Gen 1 Orianthi SE that I've gotten for my Niece.
      Them and Reverend are some kicking Korean Guitars.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't know they were discontinued until I had this urge the other night to look them up. Found one retailer blowing them out for $450 (the usually went for $750 or so) and snagged it up NIB. Checked and sure enough it was discontinued. I seem to have a knack for that lately, snagged an LTD Elite Horizon III when those got canned (even though they came back, $100 more expensive, as the E-II line).

Comment

Nice score and awesome deal bro! How well is it balanced when sitting/standing? And of course HNGD!
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Balance is perfect. I'm gonna throw some locking Schallers on it, but even with that added weight I think the balance should still be great. These guitars are beasts. I've got this one, a Torero SE, an SE Tremonti Custom, an SE Korina Singlecut...new pickups, wiring and a new nut and they're amazing guitars. Even without those mods they're damned nice.

Comment

Like I've been telling people the last 5 or 6 years Korean guitar manufacturing industry has really stepped their game up.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

PRS SE = World Guitars Korea, Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SausageofPower View Post
                  Balance is perfect. I'm gonna throw some locking Schallers on it, but even with that added weight I think the balance should still be great. These guitars are beasts. I've got this one, a Torero SE, an SE Tremonti Custom, an SE Korina Singlecut...new pickups, wiring and a new nut and they're amazing guitars. Even without those mods they're damned nice.
                  Check out the locking hipshots. They are lighter and hold tuning well. Plus with the UMP plate, you don't have to add extra holes.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Love the SE's I've had 3 or 4 and they are very nice, great bang for the buck.
                    The pick ups are nice too especially the P 90's.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                    X