NGD JP6 Tangerine Pearl All Rosewood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD JP6 Tangerine Pearl All Rosewood

I know it's J/C forum... And lately I've been falling to the dark side.

But when I saw this JP6 I could not resist and even the wife said go for it!

It's my second JP6. I really like those guitars. I can say now that I have 2 Balls!

Here are some "mandatory pics. Sorry, no time for a proper photo shoot! The pics don't do justice to the super color tangerine color.

No words more than it looks and plays awesome! The online store where I got it, they set it in E flat by my request with 10-46 and it plays as good as my other EBMM JP6, super set-up!

Sorry as I've been less active here on the forum. My job has took a turn a few months back and I'm uber busy. These days, I concentrate my time on guitar playing rather than internet browsing.

I got a gig tonite and this new guitar is just asking to be played. BTW it will be on stage with me this evening. I'll be my main axe... So more later my friends! Rock on!

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Damn!!!! Dig that neck
    I like black and white guitars

Comment

Damn, dig that color! Congrats.

BTW, how well do those trems hold tuning stability?

Comment

You have very nice taste BenoA. That thing is beautiful.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Thanks guys! I too really like the color and the combo of the chocolate brown color all rosewood neck with the tangerine, it looks awesome!

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          BTW, how well do those trems hold tuning stability?
          You know what, I don't know... Probably the locking tuners... but I must admit, these trems are as stable as my 2 Ibanez RG550's Edge tremolo.

I really like the fact that there is no "locking nut" in your way when doing weird chord fingerings.
          JB aka BenoA

Comment

Nice score man! I'll bet that thing sounds and plays great. HNGD!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

that's a sharp looking JP6. Does your other one have the piezo? I have been looking at these for a while and can't decide whether to shell out the extra $ for the piezo.

Comment

wow!
                Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Comment

Congrats, I'm a JP6 owner as well. The trem is very stable btw, no issues here. Mine does have the piezo and it sounds great going into an acoustic amp or going piezo into an acoustic amp and magnetic pickup into a clean amp sumultaneosly. That dark neck on your Tangerine Pearl looks very nice!
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments.

BTW, I created a Picasa album. Did not take the time to retake the pics as the online store had done a great job, so I just compied their photo session into my folder.

See all the pics here: https://plus.google.com/photos/11675...59967673482209

Also, did my first gig with it last evening! It rocked and no issues. Awesome guitar.

Originally posted by Kempo Bulldog View Post
                    that's a sharp looking JP6. Does your other one have the piezo? I have been looking at these for a while and can't decide whether to shell out the extra $ for the piezo.
                    Mine doesn't have the piezo. It all depends if you think you are going to use it. Roodyrocker, in his post above, seems happy with his piezo equiped version.
                    JB aka BenoA

Comment

Working...
                    X