NGD (NAMM week end)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD (NAMM week end)

So I went to Sam Ash Last Month to buy some strings last month. Made a comment about always wanting a LP because of the tone, but hate the huge neck profiles and the price tag. My guy there that I always go to let me know that I could get one of the 2013 closeouts for less then the closeout price tag being NAMM weekend and all since they needed these to go.. I got out of there with only strings to go back on Sunday....
    Swapped the pickups to Seymour Duncan Custom/59 cream/black zebras from the black 57 classic/classic plus(the plus really sucks to me).
    2013 Gibson Les Pauls Signature T(thinner neck).

Instead of one set of bills I was paying off I know have 2.

Sweet

Comment

Nice. I didn't realize the T models were thinner neck. Thinner than the '60s slim profile?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now that is very nice. So... did you get the tone you were hoping for?
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Joe has the 60s slimtaper profile on these, so it's not "thin" but it's not a bat.

Veemagic-after the pickup swap yes I did.

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice looking LP, congrads!
              Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Pretty cool! I really like it. I'm on a Gibson LP "buzz" lately and played a few of those cheap 2014 LPJ and almost got out of the store with one!
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Thats great Rich! I am on a Les Paul kick as well. For so long I just wouldn't touch one, now I get it.
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

very nice
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X