NGD: LTD GL600-MT Sam Ash LE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: LTD GL600-MT Sam Ash LE

Picked this up last night. Mint condition, feels and sounds great. I'd previously gotten a Kramer Pacer which I called my "Poor Man's Lynch" (even had George sign it), but this is a great little guitar. Love the neck profile. I can't afford the $4k each for the real ESP's, however this is close to the real deal (maple body, maple neck, Screaming Demon pickup, OFR) and I'm very happy with it.

Very nice. Where are these made?

Comment

Korea. Only 100 were made, back in 2007 or 2008, for a guitar clinic tour that George did. They have the Kamikaze body, the Sunburst Tiger strip pattern and the M1 Tiger's neck and color.

I love this guitar!

Comment

Awesome I love it!
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I was very impressed with the Korean made LTDs. Not so much with the made in China ones. Congrats on a nice score.

Comment

Those "600" are SO mush nicer than those crappy "200" series.. Good Score!
            John 3:16

Comment

Very cool guitar! Congrats.

Comment

Yeah, I've looked at the 200 series before and they didn't do it for me. I mean, at least the EVH Striped series can be sorta justified because Eddie plays basswood axes now. George has never played a basswood axe, to my knowledge. That's just me being picky though maybe. This one at least feels close for the price. To be right on the money it basically just needs a Seymour Duncan custom shop Dokkenbucker. Which, hell, I might do at some point.

Comment

Guess, "You Just Got Lucky"!!!!!
                  www.vvforums.com

Comment

Maple body FTW! Nice one.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice!!!
                      I like black and white guitars

Comment

Working...
                      X