Two freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two freebies

Had lunch with my Daughter and her hubby the other day and towards the end of lunch my Son in law said hey I have two acoustic guitars just sitting around if you want them you can have them ( he's a kick ass drummer BTW).
    I said sure I'll take them off your hands.
    One is a Yamaha F 310 made in Indonesia. Plays and sounds great for what it is.
    The other is a 1970 Stella Harmony ES model not ES like a Gibson but has pearl dots not the painted fret markers.
    It plays and sounds great.
    Cleaned both up buffed the frets and new strings. Nice to have another Stella to mess around with,very cool guitars IMO.
    Attached Files
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

cool!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

nice!! enjoy Sir!

Comment

The Stella looks nice.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

pretty sweet
          GEAR:
          #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
          #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
          #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
          #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
          #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
          AMPS:
          1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
          ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

The Stella really plays like a dream.Has a unique tone being made of birch.Nice, punchy and loud.
            Great blues guitar IMO.

Comment

Sweet!! Free is about the only way I could bring another one home.
              Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

the F310 is a solid entry level steel string. One of my kids has my old one.

Love the look of that Stella
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah G I'm really impressed how good the 310 sounds.Its no boomer but I'm not complaining, fit and finish is really nice.

Comment

Working...
                  X