My players of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My players of the month

They're going to change periodically but these are the ones I'm digging the most lately:
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Good selection there!

Comment

I'd post pics of my three players of the month but I don't think my wife would like to see a pic of her Vagina next to two guitars on the forum!! In all seriousness I really like your Strats bro. Especially the one on the left.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Yeah that's the one that now wears those saddles. Thanks man!
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
          Yeah that's the one that now wears those saddles. Thanks man!
          You're welcome bro. How are they working out for you?
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Nice! I really love the amber color on that Agile.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
              You're welcome bro. How are they working out for you?
              I played that guitar for 3 hours straight. Used the trem a LOT just to see how well my setup holds. Never had to retune. I'd say that they're working out pretty well.
              They aren't the prettiest looking part of the guitar as the saddles are a couple mm wider than the original ones therefore pushing the bunch of them towards the trem bar, but not enough to alter the path of the string. A bit of nut sauce where ever a string makes contact, and it's a helluva guitar with all those tone options.

Comment

I'll take function over aesthetics any day bro. I am sure those saddles are helping with the improved tuning stability as well considering what Fender is putting on imports and even some of the USA's now. "PING" hardware sucks IMO and that's what they're using.
                Last edited by leftykingv2; 01-20-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X