So I have this Indonesian made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have this Indonesian made

Squier strat in shoreline gold that I dig, but am not doing anything with. So I decided to make it into the most tonefully optional guitar I could think of given the space on pickguard. Went onto Warmoth and oredered up a Bridge humbucker/Middle single coil/Neck P90 pickguard in BWB color. Going to wire it up with a Jackson J90C in the bridge, a J100 in the middle and a noname bridge P90 in the neck, all wired to a Charvel Model 1 wiring harness (pots 5-way). I MIGHT change the tuners to some black Jackson's I have laying around as well as black Jackson strap buttons.
    So like I said the guitar is shoreline gold. The neck/fretboard is maple. The new pickguard is BWB. All pickups are going to have chrome covers (not the no hole variety). the knobs and switch tip will be black (Jackson dome knobs). The only things chrome will be the trem, the output jack, and POSSIBLY the tuners as I am undecided on whether to change them to black. These changes are really going to make this guitar stand out!!
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Why not scallop the neck while you're at it? I've thought about picking up a cheap pawn shop Squier just for that purpose.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
      Why not scallop the neck while you're at it? I've thought about picking up a cheap pawn shop Squier just for that purpose.
      I've played a scalloped neck guitar .....and I HATED it. I want this guitar to be fun for me dammit!
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Read you quote at the bottom of your post dude!

Scallop, scallop, scallop!!!!!
        www.vvforums.com

Comment

Not following you?

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
            Not following you?
            +1
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X