NGD Musicman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Musicman

Long story short;I recently had a customer that was so impressed with myself and those he dealt with in my store that he paid off a guitar I had on layaway. It all started when he and I discussed our mutual interest in VH and talked about a guitar purchase he was thinking about. He had thought for a while that he was supposed to play left handed/ so we discussed it for a bit and he bought a left Ibanez from one of the guitar guys and a keyboard and some other items from a keyboard guy. That night as I was cleaning up to leave my sales manager asks me where the guitar I had on layaway was. I told hum its behind my bench why?
    He follows me to my bench takes the guitar off the wall and places it on my bench saying "take it home. I'ts been paid for by a customer that was so impressed with you that he paid it off for you.
    So without further ado. Here it is. My new Sterling AX40
    Last edited by JACKSONFREAK; 12-15-2013, 08:57 PM.

Awesome man!! Great score and killer top!! HNGD!!
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

On another note how much did you owe? You can't beat getting a new guitar...especially if someone else pays for it.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I was getting it at a huge discount cuz it was on clearance. It was roughly $220. with tax. I paid 20 for the layaway and the customer paid the rest of it.

Comment

Well HNGD and like I said before you can't beat that deal!

Comment

Working...
          X