possible ngd - Ibanez rgr420ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible ngd - Ibanez rgr420ex

All the pawn shop talk about the Jem has made me revisit the Ibanez I saw on Cl.

Has anyone ever owned this model?
    What do we know that isn't available on Google.

*its the arctic frost version
    Last edited by pianoguyy; 12-11-2013, 01:28 PM.

From what I can see. It has the EDGE III trem. If it does. I would NOT touch it. Its a horrible trem, and I mean horrible.
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by dvscool View Post
      From what I can see. It has the EDGE III trem. If it does. I would NOT touch it. Its a horrible trem, and I mean horrible.
      +1000!!! That thing is the biggest piece of garbage when it comes to a tremolo unit. I swear they make them out of recycled soda cans the metals so soft.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

lol- Yeah man they are horrible....its a shame because many of the guitars they ended up on were decent. The metal is some softass shit stuff!!....the bridge design itself is ok....its just so fuckin cheap!!

Comment

Originally posted by dvscool View Post
          lol- Yeah man they are horrible....its a shame because many of the guitars they ended up on were decent. The metal is some softass shit stuff!!....the bridge design itself is ok....its just so fuckin cheap!!
          The design is fine as far as I know it's what they're making it out of. Old Arby's sandwich wrappers
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
            the design is fine as far as i know it's what they're making it out of. Old arby's sandwich wrappers
            lol -

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
              +1000!!! That thing is the biggest piece of garbage when it comes to a tremolo unit. I swear they make them out of recycled soda cans the metals so soft.
              you are mistaken.. IMO...the worst tremolo ever to be put on a guitar was the Floyd Rose II.. just saying..
              GEAR:
              #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
              #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
              #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
              #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
              #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
              AMPS:
              1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
              ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Doesn't matter now.

Dude comes back with...
                I'm sorry, I have two guitars for sale. I thought you were asking about the other when I accepted your offer.

Comment

its for the best bro

Comment

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
                    you are mistaken.. IMO...the worst tremolo ever to be put on a guitar was the Floyd Rose II.. just saying..
                    The Floyd II is at least five times better and more stable than the EDGE III. Trust me it's without a doubt one of the worst systems ever invented. The Chinese pot metal bridge on a $130 dollar Squire Strat jam pack guitar has better tuning stability than the EDGE III.
                    Last edited by leftykingv2; 12-11-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X