X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever seen one of these???

...and it is left handed.
    I like black and white guitars

OOOOHHHHH!!!!! That's awesome! I rock the shit out of that! How much are they going for?
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I think the fella wants $450 for it, says it is a one of a kind. It is in Cincinnati Ohio. I seen it on Gear exchange on Facebook.
      This is his post...

LEFTY!!!!!!! I have a custom built one-of-a-kind SCHECTER "randy rhodes" guitar. Neck Through, Original Floyd Rose, Seymour Duncans. Cincinnat, Oh area USA $450 OBO
      I like black and white guitars

Comment

That's not a bad price at all if it's what he says it is. Too bad I only have about 3.5K I can spend right now and it's going towards my Custom Shop Rhoads. Just waiting a while before I place the order. I want to see some more customs on here that are built properly before I drop that kind of coin.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X