Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the kind of stuff the JC Custom Shop is up against...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESP made an angel of death V that was similar to the one in the video and it had a $69,000 price tag.

Comment

I have a Schecter Diamond Series Devil Elite. Its not bad for the price range. Its actually better than the comparable Jacksons.
      What really blew me away was my LTD Deluxe EC1000. Its not a shredder. It doesn't hold a candle to my older Jackson as a Metal guitar. But it is my everything guitar. It marks highest overall guitar that I own.
      Short of heavier guitar oriented rock, this has become the goto guitar for all unknown situations.

Comment

I had one ESP KH like Kirk's main caution model but bolt on neck. It was okay for the 1-2 years I had it but I could not keep up the payment so it went back. Again by that time I was very tired of the locking tremelo system and the bolt on crap so far from what Kirk actually used on stage.

Next heavy guitar to arrive was RR2772 in 1996 and that one I would miss if I ever lost it somehow. As for a Jackson now? If I could make my mind up on what to get then yes Jackson could be it. The waiting time is the question though.
        What Is Paying For Your Passion For Being A Guitarist?

Comment

All I can say is that I have an original '87-88 Lynch Kami. Same as a J/C, nope, but very ewell made and plays / sounds great. It stays.
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
            ESP made an angel of death V that was similar to the one in the video and it had a $69,000 price tag.
            They can put the crack pipe down and yell "Pop" Real loud too when they pull their head out of their asses! The only guitar I would drop that kind of money on would be an original 1959 Les Paul or an early 50's Fender.
            Last edited by leftykingv2; 11-30-2013, 06:34 PM.
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Total work of art!!

Comment

Working...
              X