Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bredom and spare parts equals this monstrosity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bredom and spare parts equals this monstrosity.

Ebay here it comes lol. The one the only trapper keeper guitar. Plays like a monster sounds awesome looks well....ya yall can judge that. This is what beer and spare parts gets ya

IMG_20131118_133457_118.jpgIMG_20131118_133605_077.jpg

The Dimarzio Fred i got from someone here needed some serious wiring transplant work. But all together it really plays awesome and surprisingly intonated the way those saddles are. I was a bit thrown off as havent had too many (any) ever intonate near straight across like that. Perhaps its the oddball parts

criticize away lol
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Not too bad! What are you going to ask for it?
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

for someone here 335 shipped in a gigbag would take it home.
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I'd snatch that up at that price if I was a righty. GLWTS Bro!!
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Its funny how some parts guitars go together so easily and are good to go right off the bat.
          Cool one Cman.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Sounds like a fair price for something you don't see every day. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
              But all together it really plays awesome and surprisingly intonated the way those saddles are. I was a bit thrown off as havent had too many (any) ever intonate near straight across like that. Perhaps its the oddball parts
              It happens. I had an OFR with saddles all in a straight line, and they intonated perfectly. I know the other Joe (Charvel750) also had at least one OFR with the saddles the same way.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X