Gibson custom shop? and ordering another Carvin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson custom shop? and ordering another Carvin

I was just curious since I know there's go to people here for ordering Jackson custom shop guitars I was curious who (if anyone on here) was the go to person for Gibson? I had a customer shop back in the late 80's and unless I find something close to that I may want to order it's replacement some time next year. I know the Gibson custom shop is kind of on the outrages side so it's still in debate but I wanted to know who I could talk to when (if) I end up ready to pull the trigger.

Probably some time early January I'll be ordering another Carvin, I wanted to go with a Jackson Soloist but I don't see what I want covered on the custom select and I'm not waiting 24 months for a guitar.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I believe Matt's is a Gibson CS dealer.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      I believe Matt's is a Gibson CS dealer.
      +1 For Matt. He's a really great guy and dealer. I got my custom quotes from him in 24 hours or less every time. The plus side is he got every option right the first time! Unlike a lot of shops!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Cool, he's who i'll be talking to for my Jackson eventually as well.
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
        X