Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See if you can Name This Guitar ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMttRr9qdyE

Guitarist on the left(Roman), not Joey Jordison with the Warlock. Best shot is at 35 seconds into the video. It looks like an original design Gibson Explorer with a Floyd. Never seen one like this.

Futura with a floyd. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Epiph...p2047675.l2557
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Thanks Flatpicker. I had no idea Epiphone did a version of the Futura. Kind of disappointed, was hoping it was a higher quality model. Some of the red flametop models on eBay look cool but it looks like you have to get black to get the Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
        See if you can Name This Guitar ???
        Fred!
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Why do good drummers always want to play guitar?!?
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

A little more on this guitar, found something interesting. The red and black models you see on eBay like below are made in China:

But, they did make a Marcus Henderson modified version of that guitar in the Epiphone Custom Shop in Korea, which I think is UnSung. UnSung builds some nice stuff. It's just down the street from World Guitars in S. Korea and I think there is some connection.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
              A little more on this guitar, found something interesting. The red and black models you see on eBay like below are made in China:

But, they did make a Marcus Henderson modified version of that guitar in the Epiphone Custom Shop in Korea, which I think is UnSung. UnSung builds some nice stuff. It's just down the street from World Guitars in S. Korea and I think there is some connection.

Depends on the years.
              Gibson owns the Qingdao factory in China and they moved all the Korean Production to there.

I'm not sure if it was on 07 or 10?
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I had a red one and it was a great guitar.
                That band looks goofy as hell LMAO I may need to go to church next Sunday because I saw that video.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                  Depends on the years.
                  Gibson owns the Qingdao factory in China and they moved all the Korean Production to there.

I'm not sure if it was on 07 or 10?
                  Must have been 2010 because the Marcus Henderson models have 2009 serial numbers and an Epiphone Custom Shop logo on the back of the headstock along with a Made in Korea label.

Comment

Working...
                  X