NGD...BC Rich Mockingbird ProX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD...BC Rich Mockingbird ProX

Never owned a BC before, only handled the cheapie 199$ ones but this Mockingbird is badass. I got it from Musicians Whorehouse for 599 shipped. I cant find a single flaw and it sounds killer.

Let go, let Guitar

HNGD! I was thinking about grabbing one of these in left handed. They really are nice looking guitars. Plus they have really killer hardware for what they charge for them. How well is it balanced and how's the neck feel? Is it heavy as hell or not bad weight wise?
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
      HNGD! I was thinking about grabbing one of these in left handed. They really are nice looking guitars. Plus they have really killer hardware for what they charge for them. How well is it balanced and how's the neck feel? Is it heavy as hell or not bad weight wise?
      It's pretty damned heavy bro, mahogany body. It's balanced real well, and the neck feels great. It's just amazing that something at this price is so well made. Its got the carved top with cherry burst finish, a true orig Floyd, EMG's, perfect fretwork, I mean its just badass!!
      Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Nice!!!

What does the headstock look like???
        I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by walshula View Post
          Nice!!!

What does the headstock look like???
          This is what the whole guitar looks like in Left handed.http://xlguitars.com/products-page/b...tallic-silver/
          Last edited by leftykingv2; 10-07-2013, 03:16 PM.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

That's awesome! I LOVE my BC RICH. I was lucky enough to get in on the joey jordison signature deal a few months back. The guitar is amazing.

I love the mochingbird shape. Great guitars....good score man....I want one....
            -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Crank it up and let it scream bro!!!

Comment

Beautiful guitar....one of my fave body styles ever. My last Mock was an ST.....World Guitars build with great quality all around. Replaced the Duncan Designed pups with a Duncan Distortion set, added a brass block, added full size pots-----then-----sold it because the neck wasn't comfortable for me. But I'll forget about that soon and buy another one . Congrats!

Mark
                "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

World Guitars Korea = Always a Winner !

Comment

Damn...that's a really nice axe there - HNGD!

I've been trolling the bay for a few weeks now, keeping my eye out for a BC Rich - I've wanted one since I was a kid and saw Mick Mars playing that white Warlock in the Looks That Kill video.

Comment

Originally posted by watson503 View Post
                      Damn...that's a really nice axe there - HNGD!

I've been trolling the bay for a few weeks now, keeping my eye out for a BC Rich - I've wanted one since I was a kid and saw Mick Mars playing that white Warlock in the Looks That Kill video.
                      Me too bro, my walls were plastered with Crue posters back then with Mick and the white Warlock. That album, Shout, is an absolute classic in my eyes...every song just reeks of ballsy attitude.
                      Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Working...
                      X