Ngd prs ns-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd prs ns-14

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Cool color.

Comment

Very cool. If you're going to put a trem on then go OFR all the way.

Comment

Very cool! Congrats.
        My other signature says something funny

Comment

I'm liking the Taylor in the background!
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

What do you think of it, Tim? It looks fantastic, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around a Floyd-equipped semi-hallow combination.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              What do you think of it, Tim? It looks fantastic, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around a Floyd-equipped semi-hallow combination.
              The neck is killer. I've got other semi-hollow trem guitars so this wasn't a total leap. The added resonance the guitar has definitely helps a Floyd - it's pretty easy for a Floyd guitar to wuss out without a hot pickups or a lot of gain. I just plugged it into my normal rig and it sounded great. The guitar is very lively - it was hard to put it down.

So far I'm really enjoying it. I'll be playing it some at show tomorrow - that is always the test that matters.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Whoo. That looks amazing....what a sweet color....awesome top....Killer score...
                -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Comment

I am not to keen on the color but it's a really great guitar. HNGD!
                    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X