ESP KH2 - Karloff Mummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP KH2 - Karloff Mummy

I searched the board but couldn't find a thread for this one.

I am pretty sure most of you don't like these but some local guy has one for sale. It is neck-through and has a serial of K-23xxx It has black pick-up rings and they look kinda odd, all others I've seen were part of the graphic.

Does anybody know a site where I can find info about these, and do you have any idea about their prices?

Thanks a lot
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

no link? no pics?

Come on man...
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

For what its worth, these are the pics

Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

Pic of the serial. Does it look off to you? Any website I can check it up? How many more digits should it have?

Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

That's not a KH2 (crappy bridge, only two pots). There's a ton of LTDs and ESPs that people have put the 'wrap' of that graphic on. And that one doesn't look like a particularly good rendition of it.

Oh, and yes, that serial is BS.
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
            That's not a KH2 (crappy bridge, only two pots). There's a ton of LTDs and ESPs that people have put the 'wrap' of that graphic on. And that one doesn't look like a particularly good rendition of it.

Oh, and yes, that serial is BS.
            Thanks a lot! That's what I thought.

It does look like a real esp/ltd though. I'm wondering what it is. The seller is asking $750 for it. (think about it $375 for the US market ) It might be a nice project guitar to refin maybe.
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

BOGUS!!!!! The serial number is not anything like any ESP I have ever seen. Plus if that was a Custom Shop ESP you'd be able to see a brand name on those tuning machines. Also the Floyd would be real too.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

that is probably an LTD KH202 series guitar with the mummy wrap graphic you can get on ebay. your thinking of the price would be fair ($375), but I would offer $250!!!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Thanks a lot for all the info. Here's a pic of the back, maybe the control cavity will tell something.

Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

i stand by my earlier sentiment - LTD KH202
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

The kh202 was bolt on. Its an an early ltd kh series. May want to look through some of esps old catalogs and see.
                      It's pronounced soops

Comment

Definitely bogus - Custom Shop logo in the wrong place and serial number is nothing like the true Japan models. I'd avoid and maybe stretch out for a second hand bolt on KH2 if you fancy the real deal

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info guys. The price was way too low, so I wanted to make sure I am not missing out on a great deal
                          Check my bands!
                          www.myspace.com/magicktr
                          www.myspace.com/sinif64

Comment

Dude can't even afford a string snipper...

Comment

Next!

Comment

Working...
                              X