New Bass Day! Fender Jazz Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bass Day! Fender Jazz Deluxe

Just picked up another bass. Fender Jazz Deluxe. Mexican. Active electronics. Beautiful fit and finish. This is an amazing bass. Sounds and plays beautiful. I am just loving this thing.

duuude. Love a Jazz bass
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool bass John - got a bass rig to play it thru yet?

Comment

Originally posted by lhrocker View Post
        Cool bass John - got a bass rig to play it thru yet?
        Yea Pete. I do. I have an SWR Workingman rack mount 260w head in a nice SKB road case with the matching SWR Workingman 410 cab with the switchable tweeter. It sounds great. I am looking for a single 15" or 18" cab to go along with it. I will have a problem when I start gigging as a bass player though because I don't believe the 4 x 10 cab is going to fit through the back door of my Plymouth Neon.
        My 2 basses are the new Jazz Deluxe and I have an original mid 80's Kramer Forum III neck thru bass that is just killer. Its extremely comfortable. Has Spector passive pickups in it that sound great. I went through a few basses including some 5 strings, fretless and recently a 6 string. I prefer standard fretted 4 string. Started off with slapping and popping and worked on a ton of Flea and Larry Graham stuff. I then moved on to studying Jack Bruce from Cream and John Taylor from Duran Duran. My intention is to graduate up to James Jamerson one day.

Comment

I've worked on a lot of those Mexican Jazz basses. Mostly setups. Nice stuff. I love all Fenders Mexican stuff.
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
          X