X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 new guitars and pics are coming!

Pics are coming tonight!
    1st one up..

1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard. Black with gold hardware, cream accessories. Came with the original hang tags, work order, invoice and all shipping documents as purchased new. Came in that nice light brown Gibson case with the pink fur and blanket. Still has the original strings on it from 1998.
    The guy I got this from bought it new in 1998, a month after he bought it he had a terrible accident which cut off the tips of his fingers and he never ended up learning how to play so.. this guitar has never been played. He told me he played it for a total of a few hours. Its flawless brand new condition. One heavy mutha too. I would say its 10-12lbs.
    This is the cleanest 1998 Les Paul I have ever seen. I played it for about 5 minutes and put it back in the case. I am actually afraid to play it. Its too clean. Not even a pick scratch in the cream pickguard. I believe it has the 496 and the 498 pickups in it. It came with the Gold Grovers on it.

Next up...

1988 Ovation Custom Legend Model # 1869. Black, ebony fretboard, inlaid MOP everywhere... beautiful fret markers, hand carved bridge. Shallow bowl. Came with the original case with the light blue fur and the original owners manual. One crack in the finish on the top. 14 carrot gold tuners with perloid tuner knobs. This is a beautiful sounding and playing guitar. It has a 3 or 4 piece neck with the inlaid wood in it. Back of the neck is satin black but you can still see the inlaid wood in it.

Next up...

2013 Schecter Stiletto Custom 6 bass. Active electronics, 6 string. Its a monster. I call it The Weapon.

i am holding back on comments till i see the pictures
    Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Comment

Working...
    X