G.j.2?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vector View Post
    Just an observation, but if you haven't seen or played a GJ then how the fuck can you make a judgment call on the price? :think:
    Just my opinion...I don't think ANY guitar is worth that much unless it's vintage. That's a shit load of money for a guitar.
    Last edited by leftykingv2; 03-15-2013, 08:17 PM.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

i just payed 12$ for a pack of smokes.....

Comment

thanks obama......

Comment

Originally posted by pickford1625 View Post
          There only 8$ in Pgh Pa. Still a rip off.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

get out of town! No, literally! What are the prices in New jersey?
            Sam

Comment

Jersey is cheaper. @7 I think. Gas is cheaper there also.

Comment

there you go. Back when I was still smoking me and some of my buddies would chip in and buy by cartons. Much cheaper way to die that way!
                Sam

Comment

Pack of Marlboro's here in Oklahoma cost $4.65

Comment

it is such a ugly horrible habit, the dark side of me enjoys it though. it makes no sense you don't even get high and its a fast track to a premature death. i need to quit. much respect to the guy on here who recently did.......

Comment

im gunna go look oklahoma up on a map. i might need to swing by in the meantime.....

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                        ..I don't think ANY guitar is worth that much unless it's vintage. That's a shit load of money for a guitar.
                        Just wait 25 years and then it'll fit in fine with your perception of value
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                          Just wait 25 years and then it'll fit in fine with your perception of value
                          Excellent quote bro! I just wish I had the patience.

Comment

it is such a ugly horrible habit, the dark side of me enjoys it though. it makes no sense you don't even get high and its a fast track to a premature death. i need to quit. much respect to the guy on here who recently did.......
                            I am in the same boat at a pack a day and that's eight bucks a day here. That counts up to some serious scratch at the end of the month. I've been smoking since I was nineteen and I'm now thirty six. I as well, also need to quit, and badly I might add.

Comment

Smokes are like 2.50 Euro over, so like, $3.50 dollars. Enen though I don't smoke...
                              I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1970 View Post
                                Pack of Marlboro's here in Oklahoma cost $4.65
                                While I was going to school in stillwater, back in '98, they were $2.15 - $2.50 a pack. Gas was also $0.99 a gallon.
                                Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X