Had a fanbody moment.. but can't afford the real thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a fanbody moment.. but can't afford the real thing

I've been cutting down on the collection to pay off some bills. I can't afford a real 74 gibson custom like Randy Rhoads had but I couldn't help myself when I say this at the price.
    Korean made epiphone custom

should be in my hands next week.

Man i got that charvel to help u fix ur tv and u go out and get this! just kiddin, looks awesome congrats!

Comment

Smokin'.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yep...sexy!
        A few little upgrades and it will be a great guitar.
        Congrats!

Comment

classic im usually more of a standard fan but always loved off white customs.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
            Man i got that charvel to help u fix ur tv and u go out and get this!
            A man's gotta prioritize!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hey I found a light on ebay for 249 and fixed the TV myself. Panasonic wanted to charged my 350 plus installation and besy buy wanted 480 just for the light. lol. still have to pay for the 40" tv I bought though.

Comment

Seeing the quality of Korean guitars, I don't consider this a downgrade at all. Grats!
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Congrats! I underswtand the whole Rhoads thing as I have hunted down whilte Les Paul Customs as well as an Edwards myself. The only thing I don't like about the Epi's is the headstock shape. Other than that you can get them to scream just like any other guitar with the right pickups in them. For a cheaper Rhoads option you can check out some of the other LPC clones like Edwards. Are you going to add the brass parts and engraved pickguard to convert it into an RR clone?
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

the only thing that I was thinking of doing right now was change the knobs from black to gold

Comment

Those Koreans Epi's aren't bad guitars at all, congrats!

Comment

Great dependable guitars once you do the following...
                        Change out the lead/rhythm toggle switch with one that will actually last.
                        Put a brass nut on it like Randy!

Comment

Working...
                        X