Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help me with info about this USA schecter????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me with info about this USA schecter????

yesterday, while at sam ash, my brother put a USA schecter hellcat on lay-away. it is a cool guitar - wilkinson vs-100 trem, sperzel locking tuners, 3 SD nickel plated mini-humbuckers, candy apple red with a matching headstock. i was wondering if anybody knew anything about them. i found a couple of pics online of the same model (not the actual guitar, though).

the guitar played very well, and the 3 mini-buckers offered some cool vintage flavored tones. my brother plays instrumental surf music and tends to eschew modern guitars. his current quiver contains a '57 strat and a '60's jaguar. i was surprised he liked the schecter so much. anyway, info on this model would greatly appreciated - the internet seems to not know much about it!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Why are there two different colored pickguards?

Comment

those are just random pics of the same model i grabbed from online so people could see what i am asking about. those are different guitars, and not even the one my brother is buying.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

nothing??? come on!!! there HAS to be somebody here that knows something about USA schecters. info on the web regarding this guitar is scarce....
        GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

You could try calling Schecter and see if someone is chit-chat happy about old stuff....
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

yeah...maybe that'll be the course of action.
            GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

I've been starting to pay attention to Schecter lately... since we're on the topic... I've really been drooling over this one. The only thing that's bugging me is the asymmetrical V body...

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

yeah the shape of those V's annoys me as well...
                GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
                X