No announcement yet.

Chris Holmes "Yellow Shit" Star tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome dude. Your freeking guitar rules! I think Chris would approve man....
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Fantastic job on that - I'd like to have one in the earlier stages, where the bottom portion is still wood!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very cool...nice build!

Comment

Here is the REAL Yellow Shit !!!
          I took this picture while hanging with Chris during Where Angels Suffer Rehearsals in 2010. Sorry for Quality camera phone photo.
          I have a lot more Live Photos Too...From 2010 With Randy Piper and also 2011 With Ira Black.

Comment

Awesome! Just awesome!
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Cool...

Comment

holy crap.. this threat is still alive....

Well... I'm in the process of building my SECOND Yellowshit....

After i posted that video, a Dr from South America made me a stupid offer on it... and I sold it..

and.. i MISS IT

Seriously... it was the #1 favorite guitar i've ever OWNED, let alone built!!!!!
                WWW.HELGUitars.com

Comment

oh man why did you sell your yellowshit guitar! That's too bad. Cool job and was nice following the build

Comment

ch.jpg

Comment

the yellowshit i created is from the early 90's (i changed the pickup ring to chrome and added some blood after that pic)

the new one is usung the proper white / very light grey primer under the yellow.. one thing i was never happy with was that the primer was too dark

Last edited by h.e.l.shane; 10-10-2013, 07:04 PM.
                      WWW.HELGUitars.com

Comment

Working...
                      X