Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dilemma: I really have bought a bit much what would you unload?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don that is also an issue here ill snap some pics of my office area tomorrow its a joke

my fuckin reef tank crashed today so i have had my hands full
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Considering you have a buying problem... here is what I would keep based on potential to retain its value...

PRS CE 22 Holoflake
      Jackson USA Hydrographiced Vintage Star
      Di Martini Strat

Comment

This year I've sold a guitar, a bass, and a bass amp. But I've also bought 4 guitars this year. I try to justify it by saying I can sell them for the same if not more because I'm buying used and some were really good deals. But I'm really just rationalizing. I'm at 7 guitars, but really 8 or 9 in parts if you include projects I've had collecting dust for the past 4 years. But realistically I only play two guitars, my DK1 and RR2.

Anyway, I guess my point is if you don't really play those guitars you should really consider options 1 and 2 together. In the two guitars I've decided to sell, I've only factored in playing. It makes the decision a little easier, but pulling the trigger on it is still kind of hard...

Also a happy wife is a happy life

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
          my fuckin reef tank crashed today so i have had my hands full
          Hmm. I've just put a tank together. Just 39g "psuedo reef" - reef look. Saltwater fish are just too pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by decadence5423 View Post
            Also a happy wife is a happy life
            The RacerX Corollary: A happy life is one with no wife
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              Hmm. I've just put a tank together. Just 39g "psuedo reef" - reef look. Saltwater fish are just too pricey.

Been doing reefs for years, ill post up a pic of the mini reef with what I saved from the tank crash. Not sure what im gonna do on the big tank, likely just take it down and pack it up. There is a strong chance we will have to move again next spring so at this point its not worth redoing the bigger tank.
              Haters gonna hate

Comment

Oh and I still aint sold a damn thing lol
                Haters gonna hate

Comment

Moving sucks.

I went with an African Ciclid tank for that salt water look.

Comment

I spent the last few days playing the PRS and while I love the sound and look the damn selector still drives me batshit on this axe. Still debating over that or the stars.
                    Haters gonna hate

Comment

sell it all, pay off credit card debt and buy a beater until you can pay cash for something you really like or keep one guitar and sell everything else
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Shawn I may have not been as clear on it. I CAN pay it all off but its more of a want to keep doing what we are doing with monthly savings and investments. Staying on track for the future if ya follow. I would never outspend what I can "afford". Just decided it better to make sure we keep on the same monthly path we have been on. We max out 2 roths a months plus some cash into each of the kids college funds etc. If I skipped a month were golden but I in hindsight dont want to do that. Not so upside down anymore that I am living on credit or anything like that.

Now about a year ago thats a different story.
                        Last edited by coloradoman25; 10-03-2012, 02:09 PM.
                        Haters gonna hate

Comment

Working...
                        X