New guitar ordered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guitar ordered...

Just pulled the trigger on this 7-string. Should be here in about a week. http://www.espguitars.com/guitars/signature/aw-7.html

1001809esp_law-7_w12040004_lg.jpg

All three guitar players in Whitechapel now have signature models, even the bass player. The AW-7 is the coolest looking to me.
    Whitechapel.jpg
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Cool axe enjoy the new toy!
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Thanks. I sure will enjoy it! Been wanting another 7 for awhile, and the fiance said she'll pay for it as part of my early Christmas present!

Comment

Nice I have been diggin my buddies fan fret agile a bit. Not sure ill make the jump but maybe sometime. I tried the Cow series and just couldnt get into em. After the initial honeymoon phase i was back with my other stuff again lol
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Those are all good looking guitars. Lucky bastard.
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

BS-7 body, ZH-7 fretboard and inlays, headstock from the AW-7, in the trans black flame top... damn, another one for the list come Christmas time.
            In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I actually prefer the BS-7 body, as I've always been a fan of the archtop Horizon and that smurf headstock, but I don't care much for MOP inlays on maple, nor did I want a Floyd at the moment.

I love the headstock from the AW-7 the best, and I would have preferred it have inlays, but I can get used to the ebony board without them. I did have a Schecter 007 Elite years ago with only an inlay on the 12th fret, and I realized I mostly look at the side dots anyway.

Comment

Cool Toe, I've had my eyes on one of them for a while. Can you post a review when it gets in?
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

That's a great looking guitar, and I especially love that color. Grats!
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks! I love the color, too. The matte satin pickguard is also a nice touch. It seems like the ultimate 7-string strat! I've read great reviews over at sevenstring.org from quite a few people, and even Alex Wade himself.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                      Cool Toe, I've had my eyes on one of them for a while. Can you post a review when it gets in?
                      Of course, Lev. When it arrives, I will definitely post a review.

Comment

Grats, that's the only retail guitar in production i sort of have gas for... there's a few small things i would change if i bought one, SS frets, bare neck, and oh, and it's not black enough.
                        Can't wait to hear your opinion on it.

Comment

Nice! A buddy of mine over here just got one, definitely everybody's favourite out of those 3/4, at least it seems. Congrats TJ!

Comment

Nice! I think it looks great.

Comment

Working...
                            X