No announcement yet.

Anyone know what this logo sticker is??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what this logo sticker is??

I bought an Ovation Celebrity Deluxe CC257 (or maybe CS257??) and it has some kind of logo sticker on the back and under the sound hole where the Ovation sticker normally is. Anyone recognize it? I'm taking it off when I get the guitar but WTF is it?:think: Here's the ebay link with the pics. http://www.ebay.com/itm/180980915741...84.m1497.l2648
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

IMHO... thats not a factory decal. Probably a band logo of some sort. The reason I am saying that is the seller mentioned the battery box was replaced. If so, that would be the perfect time to put that decal inside and then on the back.
    Nice guitar. Its a CC257 btw....

Comment

great deal there.
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Yeah, I figured it was some band or a logo for some brand strings or some crap. It'll be gone when I get the guitar. Although I doubt it's still there, I hope the model sticker is under the one in the body..

jgcable - what makes it a CC and not a CS? I've found so far that there were later CC's and earlier CS's that had the OP24+ so I'm not completely sure which it is?? And I e-mailed Ovation about getting the correct battery box yesterday. Hopefully they have one cause I can't find one anywhere..

coloradoman5 - I borrowed one of these a long time ago and loved it. Recently, playing my Epiphone PR-715, I realized that I hate the baseball bat neck and HUGE body that feels like I'm reaching around a fat chick everytime I play. I don't play acoustic much so couldn't justify a Taylor and saw this one for a good price (IMO). Now just waiting to get it..
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Sweet guitar! I don't play acoustic much either, but I like Ovations when I do. They have a nice slim body and are easy to play for an acoustic.

Good price too.
          Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
          Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

The slim body is what im talkin about. I cant play a size 54 porker dreadnaught. Im a big dude but its just not as much fun as with a thin chi i mean guitar lol
            Haters gonna hate
            Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X