NGD 1997 Fender Stratocaster Ash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD 1997 Fender Stratocaster Ash

No pic, sorry.. you guys know what these look like. Anyway, just got it yesterday. 1997 USA Ash Stratocaster. Natural finish, rosewood neck, white pickguarg, 2 point trem, came loaded with the Fender Vintage Noiseless pickup package that included new pots, locking Fender Sperzel type tuners, strap locks and all the original parts that came with the guitar, original case, all the case candy. This guitar is NOS. It was only played for about 2 hours total. Its flawless mint virtually unplayed condition.
    It even came with the original factory spring that goes inbetween the whammy bar and the bridge to keep tension on it. Never saw one of those before.
    Anyway, this guitar is beautiful. Its so clean I am actually afraid to play it. I tend to be a little rough on guitars. I did play it for about an hour last night. It plays and sounds beautiful and has a very light action.

Have you noticed a difference in tone due to the ash body? I have built a few ash bodied strats and find them to have a beautiful "wood" tone. To my ears the ash has a very distinct tone. Congrats.

Comment

Had a 99 model just like that good score!
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Never had an ash guitar.

I need to get me a piece of ash

Comment

I can get my old one back its for sale, killing me I can't buy it.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

It has alot of body. Woody is a good way to put it. Its one of the better sounding strats I have ever owned. Reminds me a little of the Ultra Deluxe's. I had a few of them.

Comment

nice, man. I'd still like to see it
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X