ESPee metal-badged hardshell case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPee metal-badged hardshell case?

So I wound up with an ESPee hardshell case with a metal logo plate. Are they considered de$irable ala the old Jackson metal-badged cases?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

I would think so depending what fits in it.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

How big is the plate?
      The cases that came with my Lynch Kamy and skull/snakes have a plate that is (estimated) 8" x 6". These guitars/cases were purchased around 2001....if that helps.
      No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

The plate is 3 1/2" x 6 1/4"

It's got a Strattish-style body cavity on the inside. Nicely padded, with large center compartment. Has tolex covering, not that nylon or carpet crap.

edit: Just checked it more closely, it's a TKL made in Canada according to the leather tab on the compartment lid.

I did check Ebay but only saw the printed logos and one round-badge case.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

My guess early 90's.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yep, checked the Kam case and the logo is the size you mentioned, TKL with leather tab, tolex with leather look vinyl on the ends with white piping. I always associated these cases with the "custom shop" stamped signature guitars. I have a KH-2 that I bought used and it had an Ibanez case so I have been keeping my eye out for one of these cases. They do not come across ebay that often...or at least not when I am looking.
            No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

the old ESP cases had black corner bead around the entire case and silver inked logo, not the badge. i have no clue what its worth.

Comment

I think he has the same case that is behind the guitar in Robert Hendrix's NGD thread. I guess that would be the era and type of guitar that came in it.

Comment

Working...
                X