No announcement yet.

Thought I'd share these build pics ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I'd share these build pics ...

... hope Dan doesn't mind.

The prototype neck (top of first pic) & nearly finished final version (everything else) from my custom Roxie:

I think this one will be pretty damn cool, many thanks to Kim for keeping me updated on their progress.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Holy shit that is cool.

I have never seen anything like it. Can't wait to see what it will be attached to...

Comment

That looks amazing! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

The top photo has some reflection on the diamond card, almost like there's a gloss finish, like a top coat. I'm curious on how it's done.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Looks pretty cool! Dan and Kim's booth at NAMM looked pretty impressive back in January.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
          ...Can't wait to see what it will be attached to...
          Yeah, me too!
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Looks awesome, are those inlaid or painted?
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Dan is the man! and Kim ROCKS!! No better team IMHO. That is going to be unreal. I too can't wait to watch this come together. Please keep us updated as you can.
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Wow! That's cool. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                  Looks awesome, are those inlaid or painted?
                  I haven't asked. My input was pretty much limited to, "Hey Dan, wouldn't playing cards inlaid on the fretboard be cool?" He sent a sketch / layout and I was like, "Oh HELL YES, let's do THAT!"

Comment

Looks amazing!

Comment

Love it!

I've seen the traditional flames, dragons and bombers etc....

But this is something and unique too.

You must be proud!

Comment

That is just too damn cool. :O

Would love to understand how it was done.

Comment

Working...
                        X