NGD - Schenker anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Schenker anyone?

My first regular flying V. No, not the Dean one with the F'ed up headstock (sorry Dean fans). Pickups sound great. I ripped off a quick "Light Out" and it definitely gets the job done. I might do some upgrades. It was sold with a Gibson truss rod cover. I might try to find a Black and White pickguard. I wish it came with an ebony FB with MOP blocks, but oh well, begars can't be choosers LOL!

very cool!! is it a gibson?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Awesome V!

I'm with Mark, is that a Gibson, or just a Gibson trc?

Comment

I spy an Epiphone logo.

Comment

I think Epiphone did these back in 03/04. I wanted one back when MF was blowing them out new for $299.99 but missed out. Alder body,Mahogany neck. Nice score.

Comment

Originally posted by SausageofPower View Post
            I spy an Epiphone logo.
            Good catch. I just assumed it said Gibson. I'm guessing it came with a Gibson trc & Don switched it back, but I didn't figure that out earlier...

Comment

Actually the run was in 2005. I haven't put the Gibson truss rod cover on it yet. I'm looking for a black/white truss rod cover and pickguard. Or, I may just have to resort to paint. Anyone try those cans of "Paint on Plastic" they have at WalMart?

edit: Links to press release and photo. It's guitar #12 so I'm guessing that means it was December 2005's Guitar of the Month?

http://www2.epiphone.com/press/PR_GOM.html

Last edited by DonP; 07-09-2012, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'd have one of those in a heartbeat
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Nice!!!!
                  DiMarzio Endorsee
                  www.dimarzio.com
                  Morley Endorsee
                  www.morley.com
                  "Intelli-Shred" author
                  www.myspace.com/intellishred
                  NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

I've been doing some research and about the only way to have 1/2 black pickguards and truss rod cover is to get out the can of spray paint.

I've seen some of these with gold hardware - yea or nay?

Comment

Working...
                    X