Sims custom shop - HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sims custom shop - HELP!!!

Hey guys! Hope you can help. I sent a guitar body to be painted white To sims custom shop 9 months ago. I was given a 6-8 week turnaround time. I have tried many times through email to get a date of completion, but either i get no reply, or " two more weeks" then nothing. Im at my wits end here. Please help me out guys! Call me a sucker, or whatever, but after you do, id really appreciate my brothers here giving me a hand in getting my guitar body back from this guy. HELP!!!

After about 3 months total time I would've gone there to get it. But 9 months?? Anyways, do you have a phone number, website, any other way of contacting them?

Comment

Maybe they're just still waiting for the paint to cure...
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

He has a really nice, flashy website with great work pictured, testimonials, etc. and that's how I found him. the address is: simscustomshop.com. I have been able to get his name, address, phone number, and all the info on him. I had to get his info by searching other forums, where there were countless posts about the same problems I'm having. Geez...I feel like such a dumbass, having seen all those posts... I have not contacted him through any other means except email...YET. I am contemplating just letting my lawyer handle this guy, but wanted to see what you guys thought. THANKS!!
        Last edited by Drlynnmd; 06-21-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I don't know anything about them, but the most recent update I could find on that website was over a year ago on 6/14/11.

Comment

Yeah that guy is tough to deal with. I was fortunate enough to get a body back from him, but only after 6 months or so of broken promises.

Comment

Why did you have to look him up on other forums? His contact info is very clearly indicated on his website: http://www.simscustom.com/html/00contact.htm

I'd say common sense would dictate you should give him a call...

Comment

You should have done a search on this guy first, it seems like everyone this guy deals with ends up getting screwed. He's been banned from like every forum for yelling at his customers asking questions. Look at this website.

http://simswarning.com/

Comment

Why is the world filled wit so many assholes like him? I can't stand people who don't do what they say. Thanks. Now I'm pissed. What a shitty Monday.
                  Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
                  LTD EC401VF
                  Gibby Les Paul
                  Ibanez RG220D O Natural
                  Fender Parts Caster
                  Oranger Tiny Terror Head
                  2) Orange PPC 1X12 Celestion Vintage 30
                  TU2 Tuner
                  Dunlop Cantrell Wah
                  Fulltone 70's Fuzz
                  Fulltone Distortion Pro1
                  Fulltone Mosfet 2
                  Fulltone OCD OD
                  Fulltone Deja Vibe

Comment

Originally posted by Richard W View Post
                    You should have done a search on this guy first, it seems like everyone this guy deals with ends up getting screwed. He's been banned from like every forum for yelling at his customers asking questions. Look at this website.

http://simswarning.com/
                    YEP!.. notoriously poor service and follow up communication.. one forum had a member who actually went to Sims' town.. called the sheriff when he got there.. had them meet him @ Sims' residence and magically dude come out to the street with the guitar AND a full refund.. CASH.. iirc this was over on Jemsite.
                    DiMarzio Endorsee
                    www.dimarzio.com
                    Morley Endorsee
                    www.morley.com
                    "Intelli-Shred" author
                    www.myspace.com/intellishred
                    NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

What a cunt. Sounds like he needs another visit from the Sherrif. And certainly a good hiding.
                      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Working...
                      X