Carvin Jason Becker Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Jason Becker Tribute

I'm not sure if its been posted, but Jason FINALLY got Carvin his signature guitar-
    http://www.carvinguitars.com/catalog/guitars/jb200c

cool, but it isn't the right guitar. he played a DC not an ST...plus the headstock looks funky. i know carvin had to change their pointy, but still it looks wrong to me. it's cool they gave him a sig though.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Seems nice. No chance to get the special fret markers though?
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

He had a DC but it was shaped like an ST. And it's a tribute, not a replica, so slight changes are understandable.
        My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
          He had a DC but it was shaped like an ST. And it's a tribute, not a replica, so slight changes are understandable.
          +1. It had the ST body option. He also had other DC models, though.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Looks OK to me.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Such a great player, I can only imagine what he would have done. Ya never know maybe he will be back?

Comment

Originally posted by ps43203 View Post
                Such a great player, I can only imagine what he would have done. Ya never know maybe he will be back?
                He can't move at all. His mind is fine, and he still creates music through a computer system that his dad created. He just gets other musicians to play on his albums. He was only given about three to five years to live when he got ALS back in 1990, but he's got the will to stay alive somehow!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The body specs say Alder but the grain looks like Ash to me. Oh well, its a nice guitar. Not for me but nice.
                  And a tribute to a fucking legend is always welcome. I hope it does well.
                  All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Working...
                  X