No announcement yet.

GMP - Stars and Stripes V #1201

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! It really came out awesome. The depth in the paint and the flake is really intense, and it plays so nice. It sounds a bit brighter than the Bengal which is a nice mix up since they have the same pickups. I can't say enough about my experience with GMP. Total first class all the way, and top notch gear!
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I gotta admit, I peed a little when I saw the pics of the neck.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Amazing story and it was truly a pleasure seeing that one come together during the build....A great tribute and I a m really glad you are pleased....Dan & the entire GMP crew put a lot of love and attention into that one.

GMP RULES and I am happy to be a part of this team!! There are no finer guitars built today...

Thanks Kevin.
        Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Hands down the most outrageously awesome looking V I have ever seen. Totally badass.
          http://www.mattdixon.co.uk/

Comment

oh so pretty, thats killer.

Comment

Looks awesome!
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Touching story and a beautiful axe.
                In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Awesome looking V! Very nice tribute.

Comment

"She's a beauty, Clark."

Nice axe, man! Congrats all the way around! Good luck with the new grom too!

Comment

Good god those are nice man! Your dads Tribute is very well done and that bengal, just amazing!

Comment

Wow kev. Thats badass dude. Very cool. And man get ready for awesome sauce like no other with first born.

My first born is 11 weeks old today. Starting to laugh and smile and recognize things. Man its like scoring your dream guitar times a billion!.

Congrats dude. Dont be a stranger.

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the great comments and well wishes. A little more back story because I am in a sharing mood and we are all family here! My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in March of 2011, and only given 9-12 months at that time. My wife and I had been trying to conceive for several years with no luck. We were in the middle of talking about IVF when we found out the news. Of course my priorities changed slightly, but only for a little bit. My dad and I were real close and talked about everything. He said I needed to keep moving forward, so we did. Well that entire process takes a while before you can actually begin. It was very apparent that he wasn't going to make it very long, and we weren't going to begin our first prep cycle until September. So in August, I wanted my dad to know his Grandkids names before he was gone, and selfishly I wanted to hear those names in his voice before it was too late. We are Irishman through and through, not from Ireland mind you, but my dad could do a great irish brogue. I just wanted to hear the names Finnigan and Keira. It was the coolest thing. So now we wait until May 25th and then we find out if its Finn or Keira! Either way he or she is getting the coolest present I personally can think of. Besides this guitar, I always wanted a birth year Les Paul Custom. So if its Finn he is getting a Black Beauty and if its Keira she is getting a Vintage White. Well thats my story, thanks for listening.
                          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                            Wow kev. Thats badass dude. Very cool. And man get ready for awesome sauce like no other with first born.

My first born is 11 weeks old today. Starting to laugh and smile and recognize things. Man its like scoring your dream guitar times a billion!.

Congrats dude. Dont be a stranger.
                            Thanks Bob, and congratulations again on the baby! Yeah Amy is just about half way there right now so she is starting to feel a little better.

Comment

Amazing

Comment

That is beyond bad-ass. Congrats on the GMP and the BABY. Play the f--k outta them Vs.
                                I'm gaining some GMP-gas as I see these images. Come winter, Dan and the gang might have me knocking on their door.

Comment

Working...
                                X