My new IBANEZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new IBANEZ

I bought this Ibanez rgd 320 about 2 months ago from Sam Ash for $250. Blow out sale. It's a 261/2 scale for standard D-tuning with 10 gauge strings. This guitar ROCKS. I was trying to drop tune on a standard guitar but it never felt right or sounded good with heavy gauge strings. More guitar company's should make guitars like this.

Sexy contours!

Comment

nice dude . love ibbys
      -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Wow is that affordable..moderate..expensive. I like the look and design.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice. I couldn't see that guitar in anything but black. It looks stealthy. What kind of p/u's?
          Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
          LTD EC401VF
          Gibby Les Paul
          Ibanez RG220D O Natural
          Fender Parts Caster
          Oranger Tiny Terror Head
          2) Orange PPC 1X12 Celestion Vintage 30
          TU2 Tuner
          Dunlop Cantrell Wah
          Fulltone 70's Fuzz
          Fulltone Distortion Pro1
          Fulltone Mosfet 2
          Fulltone OCD OD
          Fulltone Deja Vibe

Comment

That looks very nice. Enjoy. I learned long ago that you don't necessarily have to spend a lot on a great playing and sounding, and well made, guitar.

Comment

I had one in the Silverburst. Nice player! Get rid of the pickups ASAP - get something mid-gain to keep it from mudding up.
              Last edited by chrisolson; 05-08-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I'm not much of an Ibanez lover but that is a real nice looking guitar. I've thought about a long scale guitar but I can't afford another one for awhile.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Watch eBay - they go pretty low! There's a 7-string version as well. I have had both. Very playable. Stock pickups in the 6 are nothing to write home about but the set in the 7 isn't too bad.
                  Last edited by chrisolson; 05-08-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Shit. Damn.

I'll have something to add to this thread on Tuesday. I came across the Prestige version of this guitar, and it was in new condition, as well as having the pickups upgraded to a Crunchlab/Liquifire combo. They go new for around $2200 or so. It had been sitting for a while, so I hit them with a "take it or leave it" offer - they took it and I now have a 2010/11 RGD2120z on the way! It has the silver/black splatter-style paint job on it. Should be pretty much to die for if it is even better than the RGD320 I had.
                    Last edited by chrisolson; 05-18-2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

How about a preview?

Comment

Nice

Comment

Thats evil looking.

Comment

I know it's blasphemy, but even though it's a weekend, Tuesday can't come fast enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X