ESP MX-3 USA price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP MX-3 USA price?

Do you guy know for what it sells these days an ESP MX-3 USA H-S-S in 9/10 condition?
    Yes it is one of those fancy paints.

Any information appreciated.

Here is one of the very few links available:
    http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeige...mente/u8676357

Seems to be an rare axe being a really short run.

i usually see those for sale between $1200 and $1400. don't know if they actually SELL for that, but that is what i see as the sale prices...
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I would say much, much less. Maybe $600.......

Comment

600$ for a ESP USA Custom Shop?
        For what I`ve understood so far MX-II`s and III are Basically M-II`s.

Comment

i had one sold it a while back it was that flip flop chameleon color id give ya 800 for it it was a cool axe but nothing too special imo
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

You guys might be the only buyers out there. There is one here locally for sale, and its been up for 2 years. I dont think anybody actually hunts them down. Its kind of like wanting to buy a Gibson LP and buying the Invader instead. Im sure it a fine quality guitar, but if someone wants an ESP, they will look for an actual MI or MII, so its been forgotten.........

Comment

accept which color is it and what do they want lol

they are a cool axe
              Haters gonna hate

Comment

Its definately cool. But poor guitar being unsold for so long. Here is the ad:
                http://www.usedottawa.com/classified...Shop-_14213332

Comment

I have never seen one of these. When did they make them, and why do they have the MX designation?
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I dig em, would take one over the MI or MII. That green one is tits, wonder why it's been sitting so long.

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                      I have never seen one of these. When did they make them, and why do they have the MX designation?
                      They were done in late 90`s. So called extreme series made in ESP USA Custom Shop in a very,very limited run.

Comment

The guy selling that ESP just dropped it off for a setup and it is a very solid axe...
                        The style, colour, economy and local marker/lack of knowledge don't help.

It's easily worth a grand used but a small audience makes it hard to sell.
                        Consider what a g buys you new...This has a real german Floyd, SD pickups, real ESP quality...
                        Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

Comment

i had this one

Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                            i had this one

Plain beaut eh!

Comment

Thats weird that ESP would release a MX3 model in the nineties when they already had an MX2 model and there is no connection between them. Specially when MX stood for Metallica eXplorer. :think:
                              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                              X