Peavey Vandenberg Owners here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Vandenberg Owners here?

Hi! This is my nice Quilt Top Vandenberg.

Looking for Owners of this great axe.....

That's a nice looking axe. I have a couple of single hum Nitros. I'm not sure which version, but they are the ones with the Kahler Killer trem and headstock like a Vandy, but not reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by coreblade View Post
      Hi! This is my nice Quilt Top Vandenberg.

Looking for Owners of this great axe.....
      You lucky bugger

I've heard those quilts are pretty rare (though not as rare as the puzzle graphic)
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Yes, the Quilt Tops are very rare.
        For me it´s the perfekt Rock/Metalguitar.

Comment

I have had a few of those over the years and yes they are great guitars.
          Had a blue quilt and a green quilt.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            I have had a few of those over the years and yes they are great guitars.
            Had a blue quilt and a green quilt.
            Sorry but you´re wrong with green and blue quilt. The Vandenberg Quilt Tops were built only in purple, sunburst and pink.
            Last edited by coreblade; 03-12-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coreblade View Post
              Sorry but you´re wrong with green and blue quilt. The Vandenberg Quilt Tops were built only in purple and sunburst.
              http://www.euronet.nl/~wat/frames/gearspecs.html

Though I've forgotten what the later "V-Type" had in finishes
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I bought them off the same guy in Knoxville Tn (Broadway music) could have been refins IDK
                I wasn't taking pics of guitars back then I should have tho'. I have had some cool ones.
                Last edited by straycat; 03-12-2012, 09:28 PM.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I remember those. My best friend had a green quilted one and was a nice player.

Comment

Originally posted by kermitz View Post
                    I remember those. My best friend had a green quilted one and was a nice player.
                    As I wrote, Vandenberg Quilt Tops were built in sunburst,purple and pink. Other colors were not Vandenbergs. I just bought a red Vandenberg Signature Series 2. Pics will follow....

Comment

Oh, nice!! I had the "Flying Dutchman" limited version in black quilt, with gold binding and "yeti paw" grip and OFR. That's when he competed with Vai in WS! Right before Adrian joined Vivian Cambell in The Dish Towels w/ one release "Bowling For Foodstamps". Japanese import only.
                      Last edited by horns666; 03-13-2012, 03:50 AM.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I played one of the original pink ones some years ago (non quilt). Felt like a brick with strings, and the neck pickup was as weak as a dead kitten.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I had a Peavey Destiny which shared some of the design of the Vandenberg. black quilt top maple. gold hardware.
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                          X