Carvin Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Question

To those of you who have ordered Carvins recently...how close is the actual wait time compared to the estimate on their website? Right now they show 6-8 weeks...has that been your experience? I've only ever ordered a bolt kit and it took about 5-6 weeks, so I'm just curious as I'm about to order a CT4.

I ordered my 7-string last January and got it in March... 9 weeks total.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My order date was 2011-05-26 and my ship date was 2011-07-28. I don't know if doing it online vs. calling in makes a difference.

Also they were late on my build because the web site had some incorrect info and they had to contact me to change the case or something can't remember now.

Also I don't know if this made any difference in time on mine, but apparently my M series pickup didn't come in covered and they made mine covered. don't know if that was a new option apparently no one on the carvin bbs had seen them do it before (scratches head) You might want to check out the Carvin Forum there is a boat load of info there http://www.carvinbbs.com/
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Ordered a bolt+c last week in November and arrived first week in february, so that was 9 weeks roughly.
        My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

cool...thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X