B.C. Rich Stealth Pro Marc Rizzo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.C. Rich Stealth Pro Marc Rizzo

Anyone have any experience with this one? Korean made 7 string Stealth. I'm looking for a 7 string and have always wanted a Stealth. Specs seem good:

Neck thru
    Ebony
    EMGs
    FR

Positive comments in this thread:
    http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/116...hlight=stealth

Comment

Thanks for the link. I did search here, but only saw topics about Jackson Stealths.

I'm seriously thinking about this guitar and haven't really read anything bad about it on the net. But then Colo posts the COW7 for sale and it makes me second guess which I should go for.
      Japanese bolt on, no case, TOM....or Korean NT with FR, neck pup and case? Of course the Stealth is a bit more expensive, but I really think I'd like it better. Unfortunately I can't play either one locally before making a decision.

White people problems :/

Comment

Easy, buy both!

Comment

I could, but I really only need one seven string. And if I'm going to spend that kind of money, I might as well spring for something USA made.

Comment

My next 7 string is going to be the Marc Rizzo Sig.

Comment

Being a huge Death fan I would grab the Stealth. I love my Jacksons but man the bcr Stealth is just badass.
              It's pronounced soops

Comment

GC here had one and it played great I came close to buying it.
                Fit and finish were top notch.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I wish I could play one of those. I'm a huge Schuldiner fan, and I have always loved the Stealth. Unfortunately I'm not a little wee guy. Those guitars look silly on anyone over 5' 8" tall.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I almost pulled the trigger on 1 of these, so I went to my local GC to play 1 & loved it, but much like zeegler said. I'm 6'6 the thing just got completely covered when I was sitting down, & standing it looked kinda small on me. They play great sound great also.
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
                    X