• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice video man, thankx.
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

How can you properly review a gutiar without an argyle sweater on? geez.

how much did you pay for that zebra striped blanket in the video? that is pretty hip.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Less delaying and more playing geez man.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I thought it had plenty of edge..

Also bypass that tone knob...and let it be a decoration.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW Rossbro ib c/w the KSE Gig..sounding like Howard Jones prolly wouldn't be a plus. My singer auditioned for VH back in '96..they liked him but "he sounds too much like Dave". Besides, I know that the KWE guys always were inspired by Soilwork..they wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Soilwork, and other swedish melodic death metal bands..In Flames, Dark Tranquility. But Soilwork was #1 fave and inspiration. They just took their formula and sound and made it more accessible in the states. I don't think they'd argue that point since I've seen it in several early interviews. So, my guess would be theyt want the voice of Soilwork Bjorn "Speed" Strid. It would be a win/win for both really. He would take that job! Unless contract oblgations are a prob...but you have our support man. Fuggit, Do it...and listen to Soilwork.

It would make more people aware of their own bands that they slaved in for years. Ex: Chris Broderick of Jag Panzer in Megadeth, Glen/Shawn Drover of Eidolon in Megadeth/Testament, and Gus G of Firewind in Ozzy..ya get the idea.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              BTW Rossbro ib c/w the KSE Gig..sounding like Howard Jones prolly wouldn't be a plus. My singer auditioned for VH back in '96..they liked him but "he sounds too much like Dave". Besides, I know that the KWE guys always were inspired by Soilwork..they wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Soilwork, and other swedish melodic death metal bands..In Flames, Dark Tranquility. But Soilwork was #1 fave and inspiration. They just took their formula and sound and made it more accessible in the states. I don't think they'd argue that point since I've seen it in several early interviews. So, my guess would be theyt want the voice of Soilwork Bjorn "Speed" Strid. It would be a win/win for both really. He would take that job! Unless contract oblgations are a prob...but you have our support man. Fuggit, Do it...and listen to Soilwork.

It would make more people aware of their own bands that they slaved in for years. Ex: Chris Broderick of Jag Panzer in Megadeth, Glen/Shawn Drover of Eidolon in Megadeth/Testament, and Gus G of Firewind in Ozzy..ya get the idea.

I've heard of soilwork, but haven't heard their stuff. There aren't too many modern metal bands I'm into. KSE tends to be a little more melodic than most bands and so, I'm into their stuff. I have a little concern though- For a few songs I'm fine, but I don't think my throat and belly would last for an entire show doing gutteral vocals for every song. Operatic, power vocals are my specialty, but... I dunno. If I can record a vocal demo, I don't think it would hurt to send it to their manager or something.

Comment

OK, I would start off listening to Soilwork's "Sworn to the great divide" record..it's not far removed from what you're used to in KSE. SW tried to be like KS with that one adding alot of clean singing and melodies on that..

you'll like it. My family sure does.

Comment

sweet..
                  the yellow center with orange wrap around tiger has always been my favorite
                  of that style graphic

Comment

Hot body!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Hot body!
                      why do I always get the guys hitting on me? FML

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                        Oh, I get that all the time. Do ya know why...wer'e sexy bitches. No, seriously! We're "manly" beefy dudes man. Dudes that are into dudes like that. Girls like it too..so it works out.

It's the charm...who could fuggin' resist..

Everyone is too worried about ABS, workin' their asses off at the gym. They're too pretty..nobody gives a fuck about ABS. I got ONE big ol' AB! Who wants a 6 pack when you can have a keg!?..Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                          I was talking about the guitar body, duh!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            I was talking about the guitar body, duh!
                            Suuuuuuuuuure you were, Toe!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X