Santa left a Gunglinger under my tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa left a Gunglinger under my tree

My wife is awesome. She got me a electric blue USA 1989 BC Rich Gunslinger II for Christmas. It belonged to a buddy of mine who I've been selling some of his collection for him. I fell in love with it and for months he said he would sell it to me but I never pulled the trigger. Apparently my wife listens when I babble about stuff because she called him, made a deal and now I am a new owner of a Gunslinger in mint condition with reverse headstock maple neck and Floyd Rose Trem. I guess I was a good boy this year.

The pictures:

~ JT ~
    1993 Jackson Stealth Professional / 1996 Jackson Performer PS4
    2002 BC Rich Warlock / 1989 BC Rich Gunslinger II
    1996 Fender Fat Strat / 1999 Fender 70's Reissue Stratocaster
    1996 Fender Precision Lyte Bass / 2002 Fender Jazz Bass
    1989 Aria Pro II XRB Lefthanded Bass
    www.wickedreputation.com
    www.astronautjonesnj.com

Interesting. That one has a lot of odd features Ive never seen before on a slinger. Nice axe.

Comment

are the floyd routes usually that big on a gunslinger?
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

AH DARN that's awesome.

Comment

I noticed the floyd route first thing. I don't know enough about BC Richs just yet to help on that part.
          Nice gift from the wife indeed! Enjoy.

Comment

Just a replaced trem is what makes that route look big. It usally has a Steeler Kahler style shaped trem in it.

the back cuts are very reminiscent of his Mason Bernard models.
            Haters gonna hate
            Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Once had an '86 (i think),gunslinger with the nagel graphic,came with a floyd,dont remember there being that much room round the trem,was only one pup and one pot,congrats fella,very jealous,necks on those things take some beating!

Comment

very cool. Congrats!
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah... I never knew BC Rich to have a route like that but, who cares... a wife buying something like that for you is awesome. =)
                  Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

purdy. love that shade of blue.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Oh and I should point out I have seen a few Gunslinger's with that big of a route for the trem.

Comment

Very cool!!
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Congrats! Love the color. The necks on the gunslingers are so comfortable and fun to play.

Comment

Santa left a gunglinger under your tree and didn't clean it up? Dirty bastard.

Hmmm, looks a bit strange to me, possibly the perspective from the angle the pic was taken. Nice and shiny though!
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Santa left a gunglinger under your tree and didn't clean it up? Dirty bastard.

Hmmm, looks a bit strange to me, possibly the perspective from the angle the pic was taken. Nice and shiny though!
                              Clean it up? There isn't a spec on it. Maybe you are taking the reflection of the stuff behind the camera as smears? I rarely, if ever seen a 22 year old guitar without a nick or scratch. The only thing that isn't 100% perfect is the tremelo bar. That has a couple small nicks.
                              ~ JT ~
                              1993 Jackson Stealth Professional / 1996 Jackson Performer PS4
                              2002 BC Rich Warlock / 1989 BC Rich Gunslinger II
                              1996 Fender Fat Strat / 1999 Fender 70's Reissue Stratocaster
                              1996 Fender Precision Lyte Bass / 2002 Fender Jazz Bass
                              1989 Aria Pro II XRB Lefthanded Bass
                              www.wickedreputation.com
                              www.astronautjonesnj.com

Comment

Working...
                              X