Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been thinking of Getting me something a Little different!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been thinking of Getting me something a Little different!

I've owned a couple of Agiles before but this 1 has been calling out to me, here's the Link:

http://www.rondomusic.com/hornetpro825ebemgbk.html

Any opinions let me know.
    According To The Prophecy

Not a fan of the input jack on the lower wing. Other than that, looks good.

Comment

Mahogany - check
      Reverse HS - check
      V shape - check
      No inlays on ebony - check check!
      8 strings - Bwahahaha
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Strange that it's only a 25.5" scale... Aren't extended range guitars usually 27"?
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I'd give it a whirl for 7 strings, but 8 is just silly.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Agiles are good guitars but 8 strings are just too hard to play IMO.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Interesting guitar.

Comment

You will definitely need 27". Those bass strings will feel like old rubber bands.
                "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Not feelin it
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

love the concept if it didn't have the control plate and was a 6 or 7 string.
                    "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Ive got the 725 Hornet. Input jack location is my only complaint as well.

dunno about that 8 string V but i like the 7 really well. despite the 25.5 inch scale. if you use MONSTER strings you can really get some growl outta that thing.

Comment

Agile related, Im looking at one of their baritones. Specs look super except for the reported neck thickness.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product3644.html
                        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Damn Twitchy I just got rid of one in Red like a month ago. To many Baritone guitars. Actually a great playing guitar.

Comment

Never had a baritone. Since Im on this bassy chunk kick lately, Im thinking I may have fun with one. Sorry OP, for the hi-jack.
                            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I'm thinking Maybe this one instead,cause what am I really gonna do with an 8 string guitar? I prefer a V shape guitar but not real crazy about their V's cause I don't like reverse headstocks.

http://www.rondomusic.com/ghostpro73...ameduncan.html
                              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
                              X